Catalogues include information such as class lists, names of professors, course descriptions and requirements, and provide an overall view of campus life. Allegheny Theological Seminary (1833-1912) was formerly known at Pittsburgh Seminary (1825-1833). In 1913, the seminary name changed again to Pittsburgh Theological Seminary of the United Presbyterian Church of North America to reflect the incorporation of the city of Allegheny into the city of Pittsburgh in 1912. It then merged with Xenia Seminary of Ohio and Missouri to become the Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary. Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary (1930-1959) and Western Theological Seminary (1827-1959) consolidated into one institution in 1959 to become Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.